Sunday, February 23, 2014

A Little Sunday Brunch Outfit Inspiration

Happy Sunday! Hope everyone is having an enjoyable, restful day :)

It is an absolutely beautiful day in Fort Lauderdale and for the first time in a while I actually don't have to work on a Sunday-yay! So the girls and I are headed to brunch for some bottomless drinks and delicious food!

I wore this black flowy romper from LF sale last season, my light blue chambray button down tied around my waist from Forever 21, my everyday jewelry( check back to my post yesterday for everyday jewelry), these great peach colored booties that are designer inspired but from Forever 21!, my Calvin Klein side bag, and another great Forever 21 find-the black floppy hat!

Check back for links!! Sorry have to run but wanted to get this post up for Sunday!

Do you dress up or go casual for brunch?

No comments:

Post a Comment