Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!!-Three Outfits for Day and Night


 Happy Valentines Day!! Hope your day is filled with love all around-family, friends, significant others, pets, chocolate(or in my case pasta) <3 
I actually had a day off work today so I decided to be festive in running my errands and throw on this light pink SUPER soft and comfy/slouchy Brandy Melville Hoodie, my absolute Favorite pair of boyfriend jeans(I think I wear them everyday) from Target, yes Target! (similar here), and since I see leopard flats as a staple-my NEW favorite leopard flats from Nine West (I also have in black, great basic flats that are super comfy)

For my first option of a night-time Valentine's look I went with this very colorfully patterned bodycon dress from my favorite hometown boutique-Etiquette. Another great find from the LF sale with these Jeffrey Campbell Cutout Booties (link to Nordstroms). And my all time favorite black vegan leather jacket and essential staple from Urban Outfitters last year(similar here).

For my second option of a night-time Valentine's look I went with the cold weather option. A great find from my dads side of the parents closet-a big red comfy sweater. My favorite basic black wax skinny pants-again from Etiquette boutique. And my birthday treat to myself last year-these versatile dressy and can be worn casual BCBG Generation Cynthia Pumps- I wear these ALL the time, they have taken over as my basic black pump and I seem to always get compliments on them :)

Got to run to wine & dine with my girls tonight!

Let me know your favorite look!

No comments:

Post a Comment