Friday, February 21, 2014

Just a Switch of the Jeans Can Take an Outfit from Work to Play


 So Thursdays I always go from work to class. And after being in work clothes all day even just a little change can make me feel a little more comfortable and relaxed knowing I am not in my work clothes.

It's as simple as switching jeans! (and in this case I changed my flats too)

This H&M Sweater (similar) was one of there basic staples last year(I also got it in tan), it was extremely decently priced-I think I got it for $10 during one of their promotions. H&M always has great deals and promotions on essential pieces for everyday that can be mixed between dressy and casual-therefore fitting my whole style regimen and the purpose of this blog :) and they are good quality- you can check out the basic section in store and online !

For work I paired the sweater with my ever-so-perfect basic stretchy skinny dark blue jean from Forever 21 (similar)- again I think I paid maybe $12 for these jeans and, for the price, the quality is great-I have had them for almost a year-wearing them many many times and they still look and fit almost new. Another item I found under the basic section they have online and in stores!

I also wore my "basic" (in my world) leopard flats I talked about in my Valentine's Day post , my everyday jewelry(Next Post-I promise ill let you know what these everyday jewels I wear are), and the best basic black bag I have ever owned from Topshop-unofrtunately I bought it this summer when I lived in L.A. so they don't have it anymore, because trust me I would have bought every color, but they have other great options, as always, here!

For class tonight I paired the sweater with my favorite favorite pair of jeans that are my boyfriend jeans-that I basically said the exact same thing about in my Valentine's Day post , they are just so great. Once again, my everyday jewelry and the Topshop bag. I also tied around my waist a camo button down I picked up while working at Splendid in L.A. this summer (shocker-I worked at store whose whole mission was to perfect their basics), no longer available but similar here! Another great find from L.A. this summer from another great LF sale-that I have talked about many times in other posts-were the Jeffrey Campbell gold and tan flats I wore to class tonight, similar here! (from Nordstroms)

Let me know how you take outfits from work-to-play!

No comments:

Post a Comment