Thursday, February 6, 2014

Wearing my Throwback Thursday


 



(Click on picture for link)

Well, its about that time of night again. After a long day of event planning at Make-A-Wish, I have to change out of my "business wear" and head to class. 
Now let's be real, I wear booties pretty much every day and for every occasion-so when I visited the LF sale of the fall/winter '13 season this past week, I automatically looked down at the floor to see if they had any booties left in size 7(of course wearing the most common size out leaves for lack of options so thats why I made a point to get to the sale in the first three days-with booties on my mind). Well I stumbled upon these black Dolce Vita booties and have not taken them off since. They are super comfortable, a great black basic, with a little height(the heel looks higher in the picture than it actually is). 
For work today I wore my basic Forever 21 gray babydoll dress with my new booties, my favorite black, tan, and white Calvin Klein crossbody that I got for my birthday, and a turquoise cross necklace, with my everyday short gold necklace, stackable gold H&M rings, and my favorite Lat & Lo  gold cuff. 
Now, heading to class I have the comfiest basic Asos lightwash high-waisted jeans on, my "throwback" t-shirt of Jim Morrison of The Doors(yes I actually like The Doors and as much as I wish this shirt was vintage, I absolutely got it from Delias-they have some great graphic tees,ok!), my Calvin Klein crossbody, the same jewelry from the day, and of course kept my new booties on. 
It is great that these booties can be transitioned from day-to-night, dressy-to-casual. Another GREAT basic to add to the collection! 

No comments:

Post a Comment