Sunday, February 9, 2014

I'm Wearing Red Today


This red dress is one of my Favorite basic pieces. It can be dressed down like I'm wearing it this casual Sunday or throw on some heels-a big necklace and go dancing in it. Today I'm wearing basic black cut out booties that I wear with everything-and being from South Florida the cut outs let in a little air! My favorite basic chambray light jean colored button down tied around my waist, an old old long pendant necklace from BP in Nordstroms, and of course my CK side bag.
I love wearing this red dress today though in honor of heart disease in women and for Wear Red Day. So when you are getting dressed for dinner, maybe a Sunday night movie out and ice cream, or maybe you are going to sit on the couch and watch the Beatles salute like me-go throw some red on and support national Wear Red Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment