Monday, March 17, 2014

High Line, Soho, Pizza, and Shopping: Casual for NY Day 3


On our last full day in NY we had to get some Soho, Greenwich Village shopping in and we thought it would be nice to walk the High Line to get there. It was absolutely beautiful out, sunny and 32 degrees which was like being in a hot tub after the past couple of days. 

I wore my vintage black turtleneck sweater, the Acne Studios -inspired jacket I blogged about here that is from Sheinside-here(which was super comfy, kept me warm and exceeded my expectations for the price and quality), my favorite basic pleather wax skinny jeans from Etiquette boutique at home, and my oh so wonderful black and white Nike's that I dedicated a whole blog post to here! Oh and of course my every day sunnies- the Ray Ban Oversized XL Wayfarer.

A successful day of shopping and delicious NY pizza from the famous Joe's pizza in Greenwich Village made for some drinks and then an early night in.

Remember to check back for my DC Day 1 post for some exciting news!!

No comments:

Post a Comment